Thursday, November 11, 2010

FYI

A few people asked me what me what vitamins have I been using. I take 3 different types. All from GNC. I take GNC Brand hair skin and nail vitamins, GNC Brand Women Ultra Active Mutlti vitamin, and GNC Brand Omega Complex. The hair skin and nails I have been taking for quite some time (see the post about my hair growth for the results). The Multi I have been taking since September. I definitely feel the difference. The days I forget to take it I am lethargic. I fall asleep on the train on the way home. I felt a difference within 2 days of taking it. The Omega complex I just started taking but it has Omega 3,6, and 9. I don't get that fishy burping people complain about. And Omega 3 is the one vitamin Dr. Oz said he would take with him on a deserted island, and I trust that elf-eared Dr. with my life...

Here are the bottles



and here are the actual vitamins.



The green ones are the Hair skin and nails, the orange are the multis, and the brownish are the omegas. They are easy to swallow (even tho I do one at a time).

Let me know if y'all have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment