Wednesday, June 22, 2011

REAL NIGGAS...

*Claps and uses Kevin Hart voice*

PSA-The word "nigga" is all up and through this post. I will not apologize if the word offends you because its in the title and you still opened it.

StoryTime!

A few months ago I was at my homegirls house. Everyone was extremely drunk and since it was for her Sigmaversary, I stayed my happy non-Greek ass in the kitchen, chilling with a few people I did know. In stumbles a drunk girl, no one knew who she was (If you have no one to vouch for you or back you up that I KNOW, I cant save you honey). Men being men started talking her and trying to see what her drunk ass was about. She said, very matter of factly, "I only fuck with real niggas. They know not to take me to chain restaurants and treat me like a queen"

Fast Forward a little

We got in another convo about "real niggas". They want a real hood nigga who can hold them down, protect them, has a swag in his step, blah, blah mother fucking blah. Me and my homeboy was cracking up. They was dead serious. I was sober as a pregnant nun, so I hope it was the liquor talking. But if not... Ladies we got a problem.

If you remember I did a post about every one wanting a little thug in their man. I still stick by that. I don't want a punk. However, I don't want a man who put on Maurys and think he is Stylin on 'em... I'm good.

Men need to learn to have a delicate balance. I want a man who can rock a suit, but then look good in sweats a white tee and foams...

Disclaimer- There is something so sexy about a man picking you up or running errands with you looking like that. When you see him clean cut everyday and he rugged just for a few hours... Yea....

I'm wandering off

I want a man with book and streets smarts. Who can hustle the shit out of something but know its for the greater good. Not for street cred... but good cred... as in good credit so we can get this house. I need you to have ambition and want more for yourself, me and our future.

Guys out here telling us to cook in heels, and make sure our lipgloss is poppin, and make sure we have 401k's, and real jobs, and cook, and clean, and make sure our head is good, and that we don't nag, but we watch basketball... the list goes on...

but out only requirement is that they got to be a REAL NIGGA...?

Ladies we got to do better... cause ask and you shall receive.

You could have Chad... He works on wall street, he has a secure job and is working and saving so that eventually he can provide for his future family. He grew up in the streets but you would never know that cause he isn't out here acting like a nigger (yes, with the "ER"). You're not giving him the time of day.

Oh but he come Hakeimonte`.... jeans saggin, BAPE hoody, and a bulge in his pocket you not sure is from a gun, drug money, or he happy to see you...He got 4 kids but he love YOU so much after he knock you up he gonna go hard in the streets and make you his wife...Oh. OK.

You like what you like. People can not help their preferences. I just want women to know there is more to life than nigga who will fight on the street corner cause someone looked at your ass. Make sure that real nigga knows there is more to life. Or you just may have some real problems...


Oh and if yall know a "Chad"... Tell him I said "Shorty Swing my way..."

No comments:

Post a Comment