Sunday, September 30, 2012

Check In

Ugh i been neglecting my baby. This was my first born and here I am instagraming, and blogging for the other site and not letting anon know what my personal life going through.

Nothing.

Lmao. Sounds crazy, but I haven't had a Jawn, a Gan, a Nigga to hold my hand in a while. I actually been working y ass off and trying to turns some projects in prosperity. Hard to find a nigga to fit  in there when you don't go no where to meet him. So hence why the blog has been neglected. I have come to terms with some things. I am about to be 28… It hurts every time i say it but i have to come to terms with it cause it motivates me. Makes me realize that i need to get this isn together. However, I realized this weekend, after being confined in the house, despite everything, I am happy. I had a horrible week. But it didn't affect me horribly. I saw the positive. Saw the steps forwards. Realize I could be worse. Did i drink a glass of wine and get stressed out a bit…? Of course. Most of y'all been reading thing blog long enough to know that if I said I wasn't I'd be fronting hard.

I got something for y'all this week tho. Promise…

Thanks for staying loyal. The trait is hard to come by now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment