Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its Coco Time....

I love Coco Chanel! Here are some Coco quotes to live by...

“I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”- Coco Chanel

Oh Coco, you would be so disappointed in me...smh

* I have removed this picture because it disgusted me. lol*

SN- Lets not judge ladies. I been working 2 jobs and I haven't had a chance to stay presentable. Lets not even talk about my room...

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

Right now I'm not winning with that one either...

“A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.”

This made me giggle. Sound like something my great aunt Yolanda might say... Lowkey I think Coco Chanel was West Indian

Ill post pics when I don't look like there is a full moon out.

No comments:

Post a Comment