Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Apparently, Females aint Low

I always say you can't play man's game...

As much as a female will deny and deny, and say we heartless and cold-blooded, we lying... C'mon mamita. You are....

We think emotionally and mentally, but that's what makes us US. Stop trying to play this game like a man for two reasons:

1- Your gonna get called a hoe(its inevitable, guys will call you a hoe for eating McDonalds oatmeal... you think they not gonna call you it for playing the field like them?)

2- Your gonna loose as if getting called a hoe isn't loosing already

I know I am emotional. I cry at coffee commercial (you know the Christmas Foldgers one with the brother coming home and making coffee with his baby sister? No? Oh... Ok) However I think logically. Through my tears or worry or craze, wheels are turning in my head and I am making the most logical decision. But that doesnt take away from me being emotional

Now back to you. Oh, you can f.ck him with no emotions huh? Ill give you that... Ive seen it happen. However, I give you 3 times of good sex with him... Yes, 3. That's the cap... after that, the seed of feelings has been planted and all that moisture y'all exchanging is watering it too much?

Sn- I hate the word moisture/moist almost as I hate mayonnaise. Its just ugh. No point there. Just an FYI

The first time you think to yourself:

Damn, hes cute.
Nah, look at that smile.
Damn his lips look soft as hell.
Oh, he gave me his number.
He do too much for me, Im not even trying to get caught up.
Im saying, Im grown, one fling wont hurt or make me a hoe.
Yea, I can do this no strings attached, this ONE time...


Ok. Now you convinced yourself (there is always some convincing involved) and you go back to his place and yall do the nasty (that's what you kids call it now a days right?) And he had you speaking in tongues... Didn't expect that huh? Of course you didn't (but low key you did or you wouldn't be there) and you know, once isn't going to be enough.

Fast Forward... Its raining, you home alone... and you get a flashback..

SN again-I blame on these damn movies for conditioning our mind that when it starts to rain we need to have sex... its like the wetness outside bring on the wetness inside..

Now you dialing homeboy up... and if he isn't with his next jawn of course he down...

*BAM* your heading spinning like the exorcist. Now here is the crucial part ladies. Here is where you got to be honest with yourself. Cause you got to decide if you can handle that third time with no feelings, or if you got that inkling already and you got to shut it down.

YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF! Front for the homegirls, front for the man, hell even front for Jesus (he know the truth anyways) but do not, I repeat, do NOT lie to yourself. Remember how I said there is always some convincing? Yea, that's the problem. You shouldn't have to convince YOURSELF. This is how most girls get caught up. They swindle their own selves... Men don't even lie like that any more. they don't have to. You lie to yourself for them... So here you are imagining going on dates to a Thai restaurant and he not even thinking about ordering in Chinese with you. You. Set. Your. Self. Up.

Now to you Miss Heartless

You actually have mastered the man's game, you can f.ck and leave without looking back. You Robin Givans in Boomerang (and even she came back). You are a rare breed... kind of like the man who falls in love after sex for the first time (there are always exceptions)... But then again, are you? Maybe you just a good fronter. Either way... you're rare. However, I have seen many of these "rare breeds" get caught up and not even know whats going on with they own lives. You say you do "no strings attached" and then you leave them, but if when you horny, and you call up a reliable source, ain't that kind of... well... attached?



I'm just saying, embrace the emotion. Once you learn how to live with and not deny your feelings, you will realize most men are not playing a damn game. They being brutally honest, and you need to make a conscious decision whether you and your feelings can handle it. I really think the world would be a better place if we knew our positions and played them...

PSA- These are observations of the females I see... Y'all know Im a virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment