Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dumb and Dumber




Sometimes I think men are the dumbest of breeds.

Every week I have a discussion with a man about cheating. It usally goes along the lines of

“Do you cheat on your girl?”
“Nah, not really…Well what do you consider cheating?”
“Are you kissing someone else or doing kind of sexually driven?”
“Oh, well then I guess. It ain’t that serious tho.”
“What if she was doing the same..?”
“She not. Ill kill her”

That’s usually where I roll me eyes and continue eating my lunch or pretending to work… Basically not engaging in the foolish explanations that are sure to follow. Men are convinced that when they cheat its just sex. Nothing more… nothing less. But women can’t have sex without emotion. They swear women get attached and basically ruin the relationship by doing the same exact thing (or much milder version of ) what the men are doing. This conversation usually goes no where, so I stopped trying to understand a long time ago.

This isn’t a long post or rant…  This is me simply stating my opinion. I think men are dumb. Y’all say all women can’t separate sex and emotion, but then you cheat on your woman, with  … (hopefully) a WOMAN. So now you got this heffa running around catching feelings from the first stroke (according to logic) and you got a wife at home. You probably telling your side joint all types of lies, fabrications, and fallacies making her think y’all about to reenact the field scene from Jason Lyric as soon as yall get some free time when you wouldn’t even pick that joint a daffodil. So doesn’t that present a problem? Or you don’t care if her feelings hurt because she ain’t your shorty? I guess that makes sense… until she show up your door with that same heart you broke on her sleeve and a butcher knife in her hand.

But I digress. I tell all my male friends… Rule of thumb for cheating “Anything you do that you don’t want her to do… is considered cheating” Legit 90% of them look at me like I slapped some sense into them or just told them Santa wasn’t real….

Again… I think men are the dumbest of breeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment