Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple bitch...

Hi, my name is Sio. I am a Capricorn. I like green jello. And I'm a simple bitch.

So, one of my favorite blogs is called Black Girls are Easy. Its raw, its uncensored… it makes me happy. He had a recent post up… here is the link. Please proceed with caution, y'all may get violent. I did.

Im the come over and chill bitch. Lord Father God… please help me become better! I am always out on the run, so when some one gives the opportunity to sit and slow down… it like a gift. So after doing the one dates intro, the movies at home sounds like perfection. Legit perfection. Not to have sex per se (though once you pass through that door, just know he thinking he most likely passing through you) but to sit on the couch and watch TV which I never get to do, talk candidly and open… get to know each other without talking over a movie, or the music, or over people talking. To remove pleasantries, and allow intimacy to set in…

WHO THE FUCK KNEW I WAS FUCKING THE MONEY UP?

I tell you who didn't know… ME! I never saw my moot as an investment. I saw it as my moot… I dont date cause its awkward to me. Why be uncomfortable when you have the option to be normal, and learn more about the person? Right? WRONG apparently. I been a simple bitch this whole time… Lowering the stock of my magic (yea, I said magic… don't debate me… I have references).

You're probably like… "Sio… why you so angry? You know better now. Apply the changes!"

Easier said than done. Especially if you started the process. What do you do if you already fell into this routine? Wat if he was your friend and their was a shift? How do you try and applying these rules without having to apply to match.com cause he left that ass? Damned if I know.

I do know this though. If you expecting something out this "situation" applying these changes are necessary. You may be worried he bounces on the premiss of "you changed" but if this is really what it is… most likely you gonna end up alone anyway. At least do it know before years of watching y'all show together, faux break ups to make ups, and seeing him change his avi to some jawn that ain't even his "type" and his FB relationship status to in a relationship after your last separation and waiting for him to call back up to talk about it… don't be that girl. I want better for you. Who knows… he may put in the work and surprise you. If not, him leaving gives you open to someone who is, to get to know the person you missed cause you stayed home to watch SVU with #him instead of going out to Brooklyn First Saturdays. Dont compromise what you want for comfort…

Now figuring out what you want… Thats another post I am not equipped to write right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment