Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Re-Reading My Life.

When you re read your favorite book... You don't start from the middle... or just the good part. You start from the beginning. Thats what I did. Friday, June 11th, 2010 at 9:27pm... I posted my first on this blog. I was lost in my thoughts listening to the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. Feeling alone in a room a of people, and the only thing there to keep me comfort was my wifi.

I re-read "So I guess I blog now" and all I could say was FUCK. To y'all, this might be a regular blog post. To me, i see the pain in every letter, the insecurity with every "...". So much has changed in almost 3 years. Especially the blog. It kind of went from Random Epiphanys to Relationship Epiphanys, and that was never the goal. But there was a point in my life where all i thought about was jawns, and how we went wrong. Broken Hearts and Broken Condoms. How the sheets were almost as messed up as how me and #him (pick one) treated each other. My tunnel vision was more thorough than the Lincoln.


But then, guess what... Yup, Had an epiphany. And 2013 happened... and God sent down some blessings. And when I say some... i mean an OVERWHELMING amount. Now my mind, my heart, and my eyes are open. And I want to bring my epiphanies back to being random.


This blog was/is not a career. But I've always had support. I appreciate that. I just want other people to know they not crazy alone.


FYI some things havent changed:
-First and foremost... I would rather be hated for honest than liked for being a liar-I HEART Nicki Minaj... -I am allergic to kiwis-I don't like scallops unless they grilled-Im scared of elevators- Not anymore!!!!! (well not really)-and Pigeons-and spiders-and vomit-and well... I won't get carried away... if I look like I'm going to run just dont bring it close--- 

Still very true...
-My friends are the family I choose... and I will shed blood for my blood- Always and forever.



Welcome Back, and if you've never read... Just Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment