Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dont call it a Comeback...

Yea Yea Yea, I been slacking. I know. My personal adviser, Tiff Thomp, told me I am slipping on my pimping. So I vow I am going to try and do better. I do have a valid reason for being MIA. I have a lot of ish going on. Lets go down the list

-Work in General
-Trying to find a new job so I dont have to work at this place anymore
-Getting my life together
-Smokequita (my 1992 Hinda Civic) being murdered

-Us trying to get Stinkface a new car since he live in bubbahell and works in timberf*ck
-Me contemplating getting a new car
-Deciding to get a new car and applying for a loan
-Getting a loan and looking for a car
-Stressing over finding a car, cause the one I wanted didn't work out
-Stressing that I still haven't found a car
-Worrying about Stinkface cause he isn't sleeping at night

Yea, so I have an excuse. But excuses are the tools of the weak. So I am going to say that my explanation. I am still going to try. I just need prayers that everything works out, and that if it doesn't, I am content enough to handle the blessing I KNOW God has coming for me instead

No comments:

Post a Comment