Monday, September 6, 2010

I need opinions...

So April 2010, I cut my hair. I am growing my perm out and wanted to start getting rid of the relaxed ends. This pic was taken Sat May 8th.



I been taking vitamins, and changed my hair care regimen, and now I have another update...



and...



October 3rd makes a year. the back is completely natural...




Why am I sharing this with you? Cause, I been trying to start a hair consultation business for a while. My hair has been damaged really bad before, and I have tried damn near every product on the market to try and bring it back, and it did. I went from this in December of 2007...



It broke down the middle from over-processing and wrongly done weaving (the first and only sew-in that I got and took out a week later). The longest piece was 2 inches






I looked up things, tried things, and joined websites. I in turned learned things about other hair types, and what just straight out bad. I got my hair back..


August 2008




December 2008 (exactly a year later)



March 2009




Now, I want your opinions. I personally haven't started the business yet, because I dont think my hair is long enough. I wouldn't take weight loss advice from a fat person, so why would someone take hair advice from a person with short hair. So what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. What I do know is I need a list of products and treatments. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm your hair grew a lot! I would take advice from you! There's progress! It doesnt matter if your hair isnt down to your rear end! lol silly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you've given me good advice over the years when it comes to hair care. I still use my Garnier Fructis when I wear my natural curls and it helps make it more manageable. I also (bc of you and Lu) will finally get my own Chi iron this or next month (you know its just easier to go to them Dominicans instead of doing it myself). I personally feel to be a hair consultant, it doesn't matter about the length of your hair but more about how healthy it is because not everyone necessarily wants long hair but everyone needs healthy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your regimen?!! I am working on restoring my hair also - its not an easy process. Even though you hair may not be at your desired length its healthy and growing. Plus it has come a long way - I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete