Monday, September 6, 2010

I 心 Nicki

I love Nicki Minaj...

心= heart in Japanese cause she a Harajuku Barbie... lol.. the more you know



No. Like dead ass...

I would let her sign my boobs, the whole 9 yards. Lol. I have even offered to be her baby mother on twitter... She never answered *ye shrug*. I know she is a little weird, I am not completely a fan of the orange wigs and such, cause she really is a pretty woman. I also think she has an amazing body... (that will be me one day... baby steps)

So why do I like her? Maybe its cause Capricorn and Sagittarius women get along great...but, honestly, she is everything every girl wants to be. No, admit it. You don't wish you could wear whatever made you happy and not care what anyone had to say, you had some of the hottest guys rapping/singing about wanting to be with you, right now she is the best in her craft (female rapper), and honestly, "what b*tch you know made a million on a mixtape"?

I like her music, her confidence, and the fact that she doesn't hate on other female rappers, unless they hate on her. She is about making that money. I can only respect that. If you dont like her fake British accent, or that she wears body suits all the time, you have to like the fact that she worked hard at her craft, and does what makes her happy, and she don't give a f*ck what you think.

"Please you can never compare to me,
all these b-tches is scared of me,
I am who they couldn’t even dare to be"

-Nicki Minaj in Sweet Dreams remix

1 comment:

  1. I dont even know where to start in this post. Now I admit Nicki Minaj is very entertaining but the best in her craft?? Not past, present or future. She spits a bunch of random verses that have nothing to do with the song, throws a few weird faces or screams and bam we have a song.

    P.S Her body is achievable. Its called silicon. I do bang with her wigs though.

    ReplyDelete