Sunday, January 29, 2012

Poem for Matthew

I went with my homegirls to see the Strivers Row. I was blown away. Literally. I had been a fan of Joshua Bennet, especial after his love poem... but now words can't express the level of respect I have for this man. His 13 yr old brother is autistic, and this Poem for Levi has said everything I could never vocalize. I am forever indebted to this man. Not everyone knows but my youngest brother Matthew has Autism, and this touched the core of my soul. Emotions I didn't even know I had about the subject rose out my eyes in the form of tears. I bawled like a child through the entire video. (you can actually hear my crying and my friends have to take the camera cause I'm sobbing)...

So, please enjoy. "A Poem for Levi..' and Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment