Thursday, August 9, 2012

Team work makes the dream work


Random congo with my sister on work communicator from December that I kept cause it really meant a lot ... (Names have been changed and omitted to protect their privacy and not get my ass in trouble)

11:28 AMSio
is it really
?
I am not really a prize right now
lol

11:29 AMMouckey
in my eyes it is.  i really am coming to realize that even tho you cant necessarily see yourself as you are, those closest to you can.
in all honesty, you are gorgeous, inside and out. You have sooo much going for you and are constantly reaching for more. You're extremely driven and motivated and most time seeing you makes me want more and reach for more.

11:32 AMSio
now you got my crying at my desk...
smh

11:32 AMMouckey
here you go.....
you dont need anyone that is willing to settle for anything in life and that is what I got from (insert old jawn name)
You want more than that for yourself and I know you deserve it.

11:33 AMSio
ugh.
im not worried about (insert old jawn name here)
honestly
I'm  over him now
but in general i need work
lol
but thank you
its nice to know when i dont have faith in myself y'all do

11:34 AMMouckey
all the time

It takes a village to raise a child… even when that child is 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment