Monday, November 21, 2011

What about your Friends?

I did a post on friends when I first started this blog. I need to address this today...



Today, I watched a friend cry for me. Legit tears streaming down her face. I actually had to tell her to stop. Me... the water work master.. had to tell her... the sahara desert of tears... to stop. She has no idea how much I love her. All my friends have no idea how much I love them. They have been there for me more than I could ever expect. My guiders, my strength, my courage, my confidants, my parents, my stand in boyfriends, my rocks... They are angels placed on the earth that I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be in their presence. I pray for them every night, and every morning. Hoping all the blessings they have coming to them are received tenfold because they deserve it beyond measure.

But as I sat there and comforted a friend crying for my pain, I realized that we are never alone our struggles. I do anything for this hoe. Giver her my last dollar if she was crying and all she wanted was some twirlers. I tell my friends, don't come into this relationship lightly cause I love hard. I have friends that live in Delaware and I haven't spoken to or seen in weeks, maybe months.... and if she called me right now... for anything.... id be in Delaware in 2.5 hours... hair wrapped, sweat pants on, box cutters out, and the lights of my car cut off... (love you Betu). At that point, I started wishing my relationship did work, not for my happiness, but just to get her to stop crying. Lol. I just wanted to make her happy, as she sat there and cried because she wanted me to have never had to go through that I did.

Friendships won't always be perfect. They won't always be all shits and giggles. There will be time when you fight, amongst yourself and/or against others. There will be times with tears. There will be times with laughs. There will be times with screams. There will be times you have to tell them to have a seat. There will be times she will tell you that your a fucking fool. There will be times where y'all talk about love found. There will be times spent talking about love lost. However, there will be TIME... and i couldn't of asked for a better group of people to experience this life with.

My friends are the family I chose. And I shed blood for my blood b. Love y'all

PS- I chose this song cause I KNEW she would love it cause of Whitney. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment