Thursday, July 1, 2010

You Don't Know me... You ARE Me...

So Stinkface swear he knows everything about me probably because he does, and whenever he say "I know you N*gga" I automatically reply back... "You dont Know ME"

Thing is, I am right as usual. He doesn't know me. He IS me. He is my air, my heart, my thoughts, my sanity, and at times my insanity. After 7 years together, how could he not become a part of me?

Tonight I finally told him about the blog. As many of you know, I am very shy about this, and its not that I didn't want to tell him, I just was nervous about what he would think. After all this time he still gives me butterflies and tell me I am perfect to him (which I know he lying) but I guess I just didn't want him to think this was stupid and pointless, esp since he knows whats going on in my head anyway.

So to Stinkface, yes YOU n*gga... I saw you got my bbm with the link (I saw the "R") so I know you reading:

This wasn't a secret... it was insecurity... you know how I get..."ride with me babe" ;-)

I love you 7~21~03- ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment