Wednesday, March 16, 2011

7 Weeks

Its been 7 weeks since I broke up with David. 7 weeks of changes and adjustments. It seems like such a short time but damn so much has happened. It wasn't what I thought it would be like at all. We didn't stay friends, he turned out to be malicious in ways and I guess its best they were uncovered as a result of the break up and not a binding marriage. I am not upset. I knew eventually happiness would come but I was content almost immediately. I cant help but mention his name almost daily because he was apart of my daily life for so long. Its hard living a life without someone when all of 7 weeks ago your life was for them.

Ive learned a lot in 7 weeks tho...

-My friends are patient as hell
-I might be crazy
-Patron is liquid courage
-I can not mentally multi task
-Music is like tea for me, cures all ailments
-I might like to be gassed
-Im not bitter but Im not stupid... I wont let anyone as close as I did David before
I have a signed marriage certificate
-In my attempt to quell the perception of me being rude or mean, I have become to nice. That has stopped. I'd rather be rude than taken advantage of
-The person you think you are may be different than the person the friends think you are... Rose colored glasses are also invisible.... (this goes for just about everyone)


Those are just a few, but every day is an experience. I guess you live and learn... but first you got to learn to live

No comments:

Post a Comment