Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Get to Know Me

I came across one of those MySpace "About Me" surveys... I know some of you dont know me personally, so I figured I would fill it out... I am bored anyways. LOL



Time started:: 8:24 pm

BasicAbout you:

Name:: Ms. She (Im job hunting) lol

Gender:: female

Height:: 5’9

Eye color:: brown (my friend calls them Nutella Brown)

Hair Color:: Right now, brown with blonde highlights. It may be different next week.

Age:: 26

Birthday:: Jan 6th

Lefty/righty/ambidextrous:: right

Piercings:: 4 in left ear, 2 in right, 1 belly button

Tattoos:: six. And they all have significant meanings

Zodiac Sign:: Capricorn

Ring Size:: 8 i think

Grade:: TU alum... bitch


More about you:


Are you named after anyone?: Not at all. lol

Do you live in the moment?: Lol. I am trying too. 2011 I seem to be about that life. usually, I plan the f.ck out of everything

Do you consider yourself tolerant to others?: Absolutely.

Do you have any secrets?: Of course, but secrets are for keeping

Do you hate yourself?: Um, WTF kind of question is that? Yes I do..

Do you like your handwriting?: Actually, no. Now that i think about it...lol

Do you have any bad habits?: Hmmm, over analyzing. I worry too much. I always try to put everything in front of my needs. People call me captain Save a Hoe. Lol..

If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Of Course...

Any regrets?: I dont regret anything in my life. Everything in my life is a lesson learned.

Do you think life has been good so far?: It hasn't been the best but I am Blessed. It would be nice if I can win the lotto though. lol

Are you confident?: Yes, and no. Everyone has things they are self conscious about.

How long does it take you to shower?: like 10-20... I love to bathe

What color is your room?: White

Where do you want to attend college?: Does this question mean I am too old for this survey...? lol

Do you…?

Smoke?: Nope.

Do drugs?: Have you seen Bobby Brown...

Drink?: Lol, Im a lite weight now... but yea

Go to church?: Not enough. But I pray daily

Sleep with stuffed animals?: Lol, yup. A pink care bear named Skittles

Take walks in the rain?: Yea. helps me clear my head.

Talk to people even if you hate them?: I try and be cordial

Drive?: Yes... Im a great driver might I add

Believe in premarital sex?: Lmao. You DAMN right

Want to get married?: I sure do, regardless of everything that has happened. I love LOVE and want to share my life with someone who appreciates it

Want to go to college?: yup

Want to have children?: Yup...

Sing in the shower?: Not really. I dance in it tho

Highlight your hair?: Yup, right now!

Wear makeup everytime you go out?: Im not about that life, Blistex is my everyday make-up


Have you ever…?


Hurt yourself?: Im clumsy, but not crazy... so not intentionally

Been out of the country?: Yup, I am west indian...My passport have seen stamps...

Been in love?: Yup...

Done drugs?: aint this a repeat?

Gone skinny dipping?: Nope, but I want to...

Had surgery?: Yup, my appendix removed

Played strip poker?: No, but I play poker

Been on stage?: Yea, but I have danced for a performance in a while

Pulled an all nighter?: Too many damn times

Gone one day without food?: Yup, sophomore year was rough.

Slept all day?: The day after my greyhound accident

Kissed a stranger?: NO! Mono is real...

Had a dream that came true?: Like Deja Vu...Yea. Like a goal vision... only getting my degree

Broken the law?: Hmmm..

Stolen anything?: Yea :-(

Been on radio/tv?: Yea once

Been in a mosh-pit?: Wait, f.ck is a mosh pit?

Bungee jumped?: Yuh Bright...

Had a dream that kept coming back?: Yea, That I am in an elevator. Its starts going up then it stops, and then starts spinning. Then it stops and drops. Hence why I dont like elevators now. I have had these dreams since I was a kid

Live in other states?: Only in PA for college...

Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Guilty...

Had a movie marathon?: Yup. I love watching movies...

Been on a plane?: Yup was just in one last week...

Ran into a wall?: I dont think so, but i dont put it past me

Been rejected by a crush?: I never make the first move so no...

Cried in public?: LOL. More than I can count

Cried over a movie?: Im a punk so yea

Pranked called someone?: I dont think I ever did that. It always seemed corny

Gotten a cavity?: Yes :-(

Broken a bone?: Both ankles...

Fallen from a tree?: In Antigua

Passed out?: LOL, yup... from crying to hard.

Do you believe …?

in miracles?: Yes

in magic?: lowkey, yes

in God?: Of Course

in ghosts?: yes

in luck?: kind of

in love at first sight?: Lust at first sight. Im still not sure about the love at first site.

in Santa?: You gone too far Biggs...

in the Easter Bunny?: --____--

in witches?: Aint there a religion called Wiccan? So yea

in wishing on shooting stars?: Yup.

that cussing is a necessity in life? Its not necessary but I cant stop... I guess that would be under the bad habits section.

yourself?: Hmmm, not all the time. But if I dont who will?

Love and all that - (I think this is where it gets real...

Do you consider love a mistake?: Never, love is beautiful. Its the people in love that ruins it

Who and when was your first crush?: Romeo from immature...

First thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Smile, haircut (I hate an unkempt n.gga), and his eyes...

Right this moment…

What are you wearing?: a bra and temple shorts

What are you worried about?: Money, my family and friends, and how I am actually going to get thru this new situation I am in.

What book are you reading?: Your degrees cant keep you warm...

Are you bored?: Obviously..

Are you tired? Yes... but I dont wanna sleep cause I feel like I am gonna miss something

Are you talking to anyone online or on the phone?: not for the past 20 mins

Are you listening to music, if so then what? Marsha Ambrosius- Late Nights and Early Mornings

The Last…Dream you had:: Lets not get into that... lol

Nightmare:: Hardly have those

Time you cried:: Yesterday

Movie you watched:: Love and Basketball

Movie you rented:: The Other Guys

Book you read: The happiness project

Word you said: mmmmhmm... Is that a word?

Time you laughed:: Today, My friends are hilarious

Person to call you:: T nasty

CD you played:: Marsha

Song you listened to:: Far Away

IM sent or received:: Skype count?

Time you yelled:: Friday Night

Person you yelled at::

time you were a skirt:: last Sunday for India Day.

Your favorite: my homegirl

Type of gum:: peppermint

Season:: Summer

Type of weather:: warm, no humidity (no perm)

Color:: Black red and gold

Perfume:: Dolce and Gabana Light Blue

Pizza topping:: Plain

Fruit:: Mango

TV Show::SVU, Jersey Shore, Greys Anatomy... too much to name.

Day of the week:: Saturday

Month:: January... duh.

Number:: 6

Sport to watch:: basketball...

Flower:: roses

Finally…Time Finished:: 9:40pm

No comments:

Post a Comment