Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some of Y'all Gonna hate me...

Ok, so last night my personal hairdresser was at work and my hair had to get done. I haven't done my hair myself since mid-December... 3 Months ago. My hair now that I have no perm grows like wild fire, and doing it last night almost caused me to give myself a Caesar. Like I'm dead ass. If I didn't think I would look more like Florida Evans instead of Amber Rose, I would be brushing waves into my hair like Chicago from Poetic Justice as we speak...*point to serious face*

and I actually said out loud (Jah know I meant it too)...

"These bald joints have no idea how good they have it"

Its true tho. Bald girls have a justifiable reason to wear weaves and wigs and cut off all their hair. I don't. Technically I don't need a justifiable reason to cut my hair off. Its mine and I do what I please. But its kind of like when you throw perfectly good food away... you think about the starving kids in Africa and it kind of makes you hesitant... I think of the bald joint when I start thinking about cutting my hair. I would love to wear a weave or wig regularly, but, to keep it funky.. Im too stush for dem things... *shrug*

I don't like the fact I always got to check and see if a track showing, I don't like the fact that people know its obviously not mine, I don't like the fact my head feel so heavy and lumpy, and don't like the fact that sometimes it looks fake, I don't like that fact that I cant have someone play in my hair while its in, I don't like the fact that I cant wash my hair ever 4-6 days like I usually do. I hated it the one time I had it and it lasted 3 weeks. I nearly died...Not to say that all weaves look bad. Cause some look amazing... and not to say you have to be bald to wear them. I know a girl with hair to her ass who only wears weaves...

Lets address the real issue...

Bad weaves and wig.

Lord sweet baby Jesus... I hate hate hate hate hate hate to see a bad weave or wig. Like the point of it is to make yourself look good, no? Then why I got to see you walking down the street looking like this...



or this...



or this...


and especially not this...




If y'all gonna just end up looking like this, then you might as well just wear your real raggedy hair. At least I would respect you cause its yours

Disclaimer- Just cause I respect you doesn't mean I wont talk about you... They talked about Jesus... you gets no pass.

You cant choose genetics, but that *points to pics* y'all paid to do... Have a seat

Preferably in a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment