Wednesday, May 18, 2011

But Wait...

"I guess I was just naive"

As I said it, it hit my like a abusive man slapping his battered girlfriend.

I finally had a long overdue talk with someone who means very much to me. As we were speaking, I was getting emotional whats new... and when my emotions run high my words run out... and that's what came out

What. The. Fuck

I am naive. I am 26... How the hell is that possible? I have experienced a damn lot. And if I didn't, my friends did and I was there to witness what they had. How the hell am I naive?

Guess I was naive to my naivety...

At 26, I'm starting the fuck over. Everything I knew about dating was from 16... and let me tell you... Times changed B...

Crazy part is, after the initial shock, I was OK with the statement. I guess it true that admitting it is the first part to recovery. I am always putting on her be honest with yourself, so I guess I should take my own advice.

I was naive. And that's OK. Cause now I know. And now I am not. Everyone is naive at some point in time in their life. That's what life is. To Live. Learn. Grow... and be naive until... well until your not.

No comments:

Post a Comment