Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Single Struggle

Do you miss him?

No.

That sound mean huh? It's not meant to be. It's meant to be real. I get the question very often. I don't get annoyed by it either. I don't miss him. I did before. I realize now I wasn't dating 03 Stinkface anymore. I was dating David. Him, I didn't know.

Not going to lie though, you do miss certain things. This single struggle is real.


I miss waking up in the morning and him being there. "Can I hit it in the morning" one of my favorite songs out now. There is a reason

I miss having a person to drag with me to certain things with. I been trying to watch Paranormal Activity 2 for months... But no one want to watch with me.

I miss having a reason to not go out.

I miss having someone pay for a change though he hadn't done that for a while

I miss having someone always there to fix my car

I miss knowing when the next time I was gonna have sex was

I miss knowing when the next time I was gonna have sex was

I know it's there twice

I miss having someone else drive.

I miss having someone telling me I'm gorgeous when I know I'm not.

I miss the soup deliveries when I'm not feeling good.

I miss someone making sure I got in the house ok when I came home late.

I guess what in saying is I don't miss him, I just miss the feeling. A lot of people confuse the two and I'm actually glad we don't speak at all so I never got the two confused and back tracked. Don't get me wrong, this single life has been very good to me... I have met amazing people that I probably would of never ever seen once if I was with him. But old habits die hard. I don't want a relationship right now at all... Im married to the money and I am not trying to cheat...But every time the beat to Skin drops I can't help want parts of that old things back...

No comments:

Post a Comment