Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Me

I was talking to this guy one day, and we have had a mutual attraction to each other... He said to me..

I usually dont like girls who curse

I in turned replied, " Hi, Im Sioban. Its nice to meet you"

I am not perfect. Nor do I ever claim to be. I curse like a sailor. I am clumsy. 98.3% of the time I eat something I drop food. I am pierced. I am tatted. I get confused easily. I am stubborn. I am blunt. I am silly. My pride is overwhelming. I am emotional and logical simultaneously. I color my hair too damn much. I am indecisive. I was never the girly girl. I am taking my heels off in the club if they hurt....

But when someone needs me I am there. You need a shoulder to cry on I offer two. You in a bind and I have $1, believe you do too. I will cut someone throat like Chiquita from Belly for the ones I love. I worked damn hard to finish school. I help when I can cause I know how hard it is to do it on your own. Id rather smile than frown. I love totally. I look past faults. I admit my own faults. I consider you a friend until you prove me wrong which could go up there with the bad qualities...

In this life people look at the bad before the good. I do too. Nothing is wrong with it at all. I just let yall know what you getting into. I accept who I am.

This is me... I want you to take it, but I am ok with you leaving it



No comments:

Post a Comment