Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BFF Type Shit...

How Many best friends do you have?

Serious question...I honestly think I have 4... They know who they are so no need to name names...

But someone said to me that "You cant have more than I best friend. That means they are not the 'best' anymore"

I think that's the dumbest shit I ever heard.

I love all my friends. From the ones I hardly speak to, but know they got me, to the ones I see/speak to daily. I have sisters, who I love dearly but aren't best friends but still are so close to me you cant convince me we dont have the same blood flowing through our veins (but lets be honest, everybody sister get on their nerves every once in a while)

But these 4 know pretty much everything about me... Even if its after the event/problem actually happened. They have been their through thick and thin, and have helped me through difficult situations more than they know and I can ever repay them for.

So now if one helps me more than another, for a certain situation, does that mean I should dismiss the other 3 cause they got shit to do? Or flip flop the title around depending on holding me down more at the time?

I dont think so...

I celebrate these hoes all equally. Love them equally. I don't hide them from each other...Shit, i try to get these hoes together more than they know! LOL. I love when my friends hang out with each other. I feel like a big happy ass family. Like it lifts my heart. I hate to see females who get mad that their friends have other friends... Like legit jealous. That's so petty to me. You cant be with a person 24/7 and not want to kill them...

and if you can your sick...lol

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will try to respect it, but I honestly feel like if you limit yourself to having one best friend just off principle, you are playing yourself...

To All My Homegirls... Love you and here you go...

(y'all still ain't shit tho...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment