Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Omnia Vincit Amor

I used to hate Latin. Thought it was dumb. No one even speaks it...

Now I love it. The words are beautiful and the stem of some much of our languages throughout the world. One of my favorite phrases..." Omnia Vincit Amor"

Love Conquers All...

Yall know I'm a sucker for love. That saying has been my motto through life. No matter what changes, I know love will conquer it. Powerful hope from someone who also believe the phrase "No expectations, no disappointment" right? I believe this because I have experienced it through out my life, and how am I to ignore a constant? I love it so much I am getting a tattoo of it... Yea, I know. Another on...

No when I say love, I don't mean just romantic. I mean LOVE. One of my favorite words actually. Love is one of those words that is used to much, and not at the same time. It doesn't have to be written to be read. People misconstrue it all the time, but i can mean so many different things to different people. And be right every time.

Love of God, Love of family, Love of friends, Love of self, Love of Life, Love of your significant other... LOVE, can conquer ANYTHING

In the past week, Ive seen it happen 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment