Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Friends Aint Shit...

Nope... You DID read that right...

I been working on this post for a bit... The longer I wait the more I hate y'all.

Lol but no lol


I know. Some of you are confused. You're saying... "Damn She. You been singing your friends praises since this blog started over a year ago. Why aren't they shit now?" Don't get me wrong... my friends are still amazing, probably better than your... but they.still.aint.shit...

Now everyone who knows me, knows my whole situation... haven't been single since 16 blah blah blah. I don't hide it. I embrace it. I am naive with a lot of things... A LOT.

BUT NOT ONE OF THESE TRIFLING HOES TOLD ME ITS HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP!!!!

<----I feel the nigga pain tho... he stressed!

Like I come from a time where we talk on the phone 3 times you my man... yea you read that right... we go STEADY nigga..

You see my breast, you better be ring shopping... Word Up

Now at 26, I know that's unreasonable, but I didn't think that things were this ridiculous. There are carfaxes, sniff test, talking, jump offs, GANS, loving a nigga but not being his girl, naked Skping.... JESUCRISTO! Just typing it makes my head hurt. There is a lot going on...

Like there was dead a two hour convo on twitter about what guys and females perceive as "talking to another person". Men and women going back and forth giving their take on the subject. And you know what the answer finally was?

No, seriously do you cause I couldn't figure out from the shit they was saying... everyone had polar opposite answers.

Now let me get to my grievances with these bitc... young ladies I call my friends...

The whole time I was with the ex, they was out having fun and taking kissy face pics in the club and shit as I sat next to his ass sleeping and watched VH1 Soul and watched them tweet about being single, sexy, and free. Having the time of their life..

Lying Hoes..

Disclaimer- I did not break up with David because of that, so don't think I was on my grass is greener bullshit...

But the minute I get single and start talking about how I'm nervous and I have questions... I realize, these hoes is just as confused as me! Like y'all been single all this time and STILL don't got shit figured out? Then I'm assed out, I ain't gonna make it out here.

Why wouldn't they tell me before. Y'all know I do not like surprises. Like dead ass. I know some of them say "we'd never think you'd be single"... well well well heffas... look whats going on now. Weezy said it best "Prepare for the worst, pray for the best". I am having an amazing time being single, but I hate being confused... and this dating shit got me more confused than an illiterate prostitute reading a Bible. I wish there was a clear set of rules... universally followed. The only rules I've learned were:

1-Don't suck his dick the first time yall have sex
2-There are no rules...

SMFH

So to all my "friends" who gassed me talking about the fun of dates, and how content they were single, and the fun they are having, acting not confused at all... yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment