Thursday, June 17, 2010

#iConfess

Last night on Twitter, there was a TT (Trending Topic for those who are not down with Twitter and if your don't have twitter... how do you get through the work day?) and people were basically confessing things about them... most were common knowledge... like "#iconfess I like food..." Bitch Please. Spare me you feeble attempt to participate.... Go Hard or Go Home... so of course I participated... and I have no holds sometimes... so this isn't a story... sort of a laundry list of things about me people people may not know... Please feel free to comment and add yours... especially my friends... #iconfess I want to know more about you...

#iConfess
-I don't know what my purpose is on this earth... I feel like everyone has a talent... except me
-I don't know if this is a product of West Indian upbringing, but as of right now, I feel worthless (wut-less if my grandma was saying it which she does at least 5 times a month)
-I used to be scared of the d*ck now I throw lips to the sh*t *ye shrug*
-Compared to my friends, even the unemployed ones, I feel so unaccomplished
-I am nervous about getting married, I love Stinkface and know we are going to be together forever, just cant help being nervous
-I am addicted to tattoos and piercings
-I dream about being skinny every damn day
-I wish I was shorter, or Stinkface was taller (it looks better in pictures)
-I wish I had less breast and more ass
-I would strip
-I hate this place aka work
-I lotion my body like once a month. lol
-I like them chubby cause what my chubby ass look like with someone skinny
-I have slight self-esteem issues
-I am jealous of my brothers and sister. I have no full brother or sister like they do. I grew up alone too and it kind of bothers me
-I miss the creamy crack... aka my perm
-I am not going to church or praying like I should be
-I wish I could be a party person but I am not built for it
-I want a weave bad but I really feel a way about fake hair... it bothers me.
-I want to have a baby now
-I am lazier than I would like to admit
-I want to get laid off so I can get unemployment and go to school full time and watch Maury
-I could really use a wish right now
-I cry daily
-I miss my father like I lost him yesterday (and I never met him once) RIP David Alexander Swift
-I will do anything in my power not to turn into my mother
-I get depressed when I think of my life. I wanted to do so much more by now
-I would get plastic surgery if I had the money
-I would kill for my friends
-I would marry Method Man with all his problem (with his sexy 39yr old self)
-I need to appreciate the people in my life more (those reading this... I appreciate YOU)
-I wish I had a time machine

I cant think of anymore. But I will edit an add as they come along

3 comments:

  1. 1. "I used to be scared of the d..., now I throw lips to the sh.t" LMFAO! I love you.

    2. You are wayyy too hard on yourself, you still have time to accomplish what you want. Don't compare yourself to other people, b/c no two ppl have the same walk.

    3. #iConfess:
    -it used to really bother me if I knew someone didn't like me..now, not so much. lol
    -sometimes I wish I had a little more "fun" in college (#nojudgement)

    Love you Ms_She

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dunni! Don't judge me for #1...lol... I know your right on #2 but I really just can't help it, and I am with you on #3.

    However if I had any "fun" that wasn't with Stinkface, not only would I not have a ring on it... I may not have any legs on it..lol.. Stinkface ain't a small man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love that West Indian upbrining.....I def. feel unaccomplished. Absolutely not at all where I imagined I would be by now. I'd like to take this time to thank you for this blog though because its nice to know that there are people older than me (even if it is just by a year) that feel like I do....I tend to feel like everyone is off living the life I feel I should be living by now. I too would marry Meth w/ all his issues lol

    ReplyDelete