Friday, June 11, 2010

So I guess I blog now...

So its 9:28pm on Friday June the 11th, but I guess you knew that since these blog things come with time stamps. *ye shrug* On my twitter account... I have a trending Topic every once in a while called "MsSheLifeLessons" and some people I suggest using a medium that allows more than 140 characters to voice what I'm thinking. I dont claim to be a writer, or some type of prophet that has all the answers. I am a 25yr old NYC black or something like it female. I got my Bachelors in Marketing from Temple University (TU you mother f*cker), a wonderful man fiance`and I was never the cute girl all the guys want. I was the "homegirl" for lack of a better term... which never bothered me since I been in a relationship (I will never use the term "wifed up" cause if I am not good enough to just be your official wife... I dont want to be gassed with frivolous titles like "wifey") for the past 7 years. In my 25 years, I have blossomed from the doofy towering quiet homegirl who didn't stick up for herself to the (still towering) woman who now has a slight problem misconception of what to hold back. I have been called "ignorant" "mean" "rude" because I give my honest opinion when people ASK for it. oh well...


This is not going be the next VSB (if you haven't, check out www.verysmartbrothers.com, I really love that damn blog)or a place for poetic insights and a tease of words to bring you to places of deep thought (for that check out my ex-roomie who I very well think is going to be the next Terry McMillian, or the Lauryn Hill of writing... T Lloyd blog www.virginfingertips.blogspot.com) this is just a place where I can write (which I used to do heavy but I had to grow up and most grown up fun is not mentally stimulating) and those who want to read it can read it and hopefully enjoy

If you gonna be here and reading this you might as well know a few things about of me...

-First and foremost... I would rather be hated for honest than liked for being a liar
-I HEART Nicki Minaj...
-I am allergic to kiwis
-I don't like scallops unless they grilled
-Im scared of elevators
-and Pigeons
-and spiders
-and vomit
-and well... I won't get carried away... if I look like I'm going to run just dont bring it close
-My friends are the family I choose... and I will shed blood for my blood

That's it for now... Let's see if I remember if I even have this thing by tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment