Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do You know How It Feels to Wake Up With Someone That You Love? *Ricky Blaze Voice*

I know how it feels... Tiring

Stinkface had been staying in Queens with his Parents until we can start looking for places next month. He works in Dobsferry and with me working like a Hebrew Slave at work picking up extra OT, and his commute back to Queens, our quality time together during the week is very scarce. So the weekends are our time to catch up on the QT right?

Well there is another factor in this equation... He cant sleep at his parents house. For some reason he can not sleep soundly there, so as soon as he gets to Case de Massiah, he knocks out like a burped newborn.

Why am I telling you this and risking Stinkface pinching me for writing about him? I am setting the frame work people...

So Sat night he comes in. He comes over around 10:45pm... By 11 he is snoring sleep. I just let him sleep. Its been a while since we have slept in the same bed for a whole night because of our living situations, and I was happy at the idea of sleeping next to my future husband. When we first started going out, I would instantly fall asleep in his arms...I was even able to sleep over he loud snoring. When I woke up the next morning I would be refreshed. I wouldn't be able to sleep in my own bed the following night, because I missed him so much...

I closed my eyes and waited to drift into my peaceful comfy sleep...

It never happened

I guess since we haven't slept next to each other in so long, I got used to sleep alone. I still was able to sleep through the snoring... but his arms felt like lead in stead of protection... I felt confined. I did get some sleep in and out, but this wasn't like 2003... oh no... It was like World War III. Of course his sleepy ass ain't notice a thing... smh

The next day when he left and I took a nap, I slept great. So rule out it just being a restless sleep night. And this scared me. I LOVES me some sleep. I need 8 hrs or I am liable to slap a kitten in the face with a rainbow, break that rainbow in half, steal the pot of gold at the end, then kick the leprechaun with it in the nuts. I am just no good. Am I ever gonna be able to sleep good next to him? It made me sad. Like real sad. Bad sleep to be is like Bad sex to most women... ITS NOT AN OPTION

Now me not marrying Stinkface over sleep would be dumber than throwing away a winning lotto ticket it cause its not numbers I wanted to win with... but I needs my sleep. However, I will take Ambien nightly if need be necessary. Hopefully it will was a fluke, and next time we sleep together it wont be on a full sized bed in 85+ degree weather (we don't like being hot). I love that gorilla, and I'm going to wake up next to him every morning, even if I am groggy from the sleep aids

Whats the point of this post? Love isn't always perfect or romantic and mystical. It about compromise. If you think a small thing such as not sleeping cute together, or you don't take good pictures together, or any other trivial excuse to not be with someone you TRULY love, then your a whole jack ass... yes... YOU you know who you are

2 comments:

  1. this was an amazing post. they all are but this one? this one left me so speechless i had to comment (ironic huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant with you being so deep. lol

    ReplyDelete