Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#Note2Females/Males

They going in on Twitter again people... The new TT #Note2Females/Males...

The majority of these coming from @LilMissKJ_ (follow her) but these are my favorite and need to be added to the Life Lessons handbook

-#Note2Females do not tell ur girls how good your man is in the bedroom...trust me...one of them now wants to find out for herself. Smh

-#Note2Females don't be with someone u have to nag and complain about all the time.

-#Note2Females stop hating on guys that ride bus especially when ur a** is sitting right next to him. *side eye at some of my friends*

-#Note2Females Chivalry is damn there dead because there are not many LADIES left

-#Note2Females I'm learning that when you love yourself first you love your man the best. Think about it

-#Note2Females we all have the exact love life we want bc we put up with it. Ur bad relationship is no longer just his fault if u choose to deal.

-#Note2Females n*ggas not looking for wifey hate this word in the club

-#Note2Females stop being so loud in public, NO ONE who aint in the convo want to hear all your business

-#Note2Females not everyone is trying to talk to you, stop acting as such

-#Note2males STOP asking about the last dude, if his d*ck was bigger, money longer, etc, etc...right here, right now, I'm f*cking with YOU!

-#Note2Females If u don't do it for ur dude, he'll find a girl who will. Not just in the bedroom. Clean up & learn 2 cook his fave meals too

Ill add as more comes in on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. -#Note2Females n*ggas not looking for wifey hate this word in the club


    Now this is where I disagree. I think you can meet a man anywhere and where you meet him will not determine what kind of man you get. You can meet a trifiling man who doesn't want a "wifey" at the library. I always hear dont date men you meet at the clubs but if Im there and I think I exhibit quality characteristics why cant he be there too. Damn good men dont club?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this wasn't from a female though. This was actually from a guy. This was also not the first (and probably not the last) time I heard a guy say it. Women go to clubs to have fun, and they have the same mentality as you, "I'm here, and I'm a good woman, so a good man can be here". But guys don't want to be settled down with someone who goes to clubs. They go to the club to meet girls to chill with and date, but they never expect it to go far apparently. Well the majority anyways... and thats straight from a guy. smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not saying they go in like Im going to find my girl in here. Im just saying that its possible because they may recieve more than what they expect. I usually wont take a guys number while at a club but thats more for other reasons. Dont need to "wife" me at the club because im not there looking for a "husband". I go to hear good music and chill with my friends. Men think too highly of themselves sometimes. Nobody thinking about you sir. Bye!

    ReplyDelete