Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have a Problem...

I am not going to lie to you or myself. I have a shopping problem. Its weird. I am not making excuses but I think its because when in college and just graduating, I didn't have extra money to shop that hard. I am a Capricorn, so my nature is to handle business first (ie: bills) then handle the fun (ie: clothes). Also, I am chubby (shut up Dunni and Elon), clothes never fit me right, so shopping wasn't (and sometimes still isn't) always fun for me.

When I first got this current job, I had extra, especially if I got a commission check. Ask me where my money is now... Go ahead...

Random Blog Reader- Sio, where is your money now
Me- *hangs head in shame* I don't know

I bought everything... shoes clothes bags dinner drinks gifts. You would of thought I was the illegitimate child of Diddy. Then, things kind of got tight, and the Capricorn in me kicked in again. A shirt here, a shoe there, a quick dinner here. I went back to being frugal. I also was on my weight loss kick so everything was bought from the store. Then the last 2 weeks 3 things happened:

-Stinkface got a new job! *bbm happy dance*
-I got a commission check
-I lost my mind...

Sweet 8lb baby Jesus be a fence. I bought shoes, clothes, video games for my Wii, dinners, hair products... the list goes on. I paid half my credit card off too (I am not that bad), but I kind of scared myself. Lol. Now usually I hide the shoes I buy from Stinkface, he says I have too much *bbm talk to the hand*, but he reads this blog and we getting married so honesty is the best policy...

But I promise you may loose a limb if you touch those shoes sir -_-

Now one thing you also need to know about me is I go into panic mode. Once I check that Citibank account and realize the damage I done, I re-evaluate. I am an impulse buyer, but I am also a serious returner. I look at all my purchases, evaluate what I REALLY need and bring the stuff I don't back. I bought a YES To CARROTS Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Conditioner (Amazing line by the way, not to expensive, natural and your hair is soft and moisturized). Though I love it, I already have a YES TO CUCUMBER conditioner at home. I actually have a lot of hair products that need to be finished! I also bought an Aveda anti frizz serum and Damage remedy leave in (for damn near $30 a piece). I kept the damage remedy cause i love it... but I know damn well I got 5 anti frizz serums at home, and none work because my hair never stayed straight in the summer! Even with a perm. I bought a DJ hero game (-_- don't judge me). I wanted something that me and stinkface can both play and he doesn't just beat me every time. Oh, but no one won with that game... le sigh.

Now here is what I am keeping *closes eyes and list*:
4 pairs of 9 west shoes
Hunter Rain boots
Over the knee Steve Madden suede boots
Bandalino flats
Dance Dance Revolution Game for Wii
2 other Wii Games
a Wii nunchuck
Wii controller Covers
P90x resistance bads and pull up bar
100 on my God sis wedding dinner
150 on her damn wedding gift
a pair of Nordstrom wedges
The above mentioned things
Yes to Carrots for my Mouckey (see I am giving)
earrings, bracelet, and purse for my cousin wedding

See all these shoes!


I cant remember anything else, but do I need too? Whew. I am contemplating returning the DDR for Wii, but its so fun! The shoes go NO WHERE... insert excuses and reasoning here but I need to reward myself, no?

I am stopping now though. Except for a few random outings (bdays and housewarmings), Im done... Girl Scouts Honor *hold up GS sign*

hope no one realizes I was a girl scout for 3 months, and that I got a tabs on my computer open to ebay, express, and nordstrom

*Smiles Sweetly*

2 comments:

  1. She She!!!! The next check you should open an IRA!! Save some money heifer. The wedding is coiming and I can already tell you are gonna want a bunch of EXPENSIVE ish!! Your tastes have evolved since White Hall! One day you will have children...and you'll be broke again.

    ReplyDelete