Tuesday, January 4, 2011

F*ck A Resolution

Yea, I said it. I am not down for the resolutions this year. Every year I make resolutions and I get no where. This year, I am making goals. I am going to make weekly and monthly goals and targets. You know what I always say... "Baby Steps". How can I honestly expect to give myself 12 months to do a few minor task, then keep putting it off and putting it off... Then its October, My credit card still is maxed out, I didn't loose any weight, I didn't event take my GMAT, and I still live at home?

So Here are my January goals...

-handle any discrepancies with bills (I have a few bills I KNOW I am not supposed too)
-Loose 5 lbs
-Enjoy my birthday
-do at least 10hrs of p90x
-Read 2 books
-only make 3 purchases on my (now paid off) credit card

This change of outlooks on resolutions are brought on by the book club book. The Happiness project by Gretchen Rubin. It started off slow but know I love where she is going with this. I am actually going to start a goal group, where we email out weekly/ monthly goals and make sure we keep each other accountable, help to attain these goals, and even inspire each other. I am a firm believer in supporting each other, and I am down for the cause.

I hope you are making the best out of this blessing called life

No comments:

Post a Comment