Monday, January 10, 2011

So I made it

My b-day was Thurs as some of y'all may know, and though there were some skeptics, I made it. This is my official Thank you

Every year, minus these last 2, I usually do a dinner and then sit my happy ass down. I get depressed about not being where I want to me, and I miss my father sorry I'm getting so deep on a Monday. These last 2 years have definitely been the best

In the past 4 days, I have laughed, cried (tears of joy), dance, smiled, joked, been gassed, drank, and just genuinely enjoyed myself more than I have in a very long time.

I feel Blessed to have the people I do in my life. I had females who rock suites on a regular basis about to fight 15 grown men on the drop of a dime, without even knowing for what. Lol.

if that ain't love, Idk what is

No comments:

Post a Comment