Thursday, January 20, 2011

I love me some Oprah...

Some Oprah to get you thru the day...

My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment-Oprah Winfrey

Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us- Oprah Winfrey

The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work-Oprah Winfrey

What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you-Oprah Winfrey

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough-Oprah Winfrey

Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure-Oprah Winfrey

*I don't believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process-Oprah Winfrey* My favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment