Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello People! Happy New Years! I haven't been on this for a while and I do apologize. But I will be doing better in 2011 for so many things!

Ready Set Go!!!

I will go out more. I need to enjoy the life God has Blessed me with and the people he has Blessed me with meeting. Plus... I'm tired of everyone playing me and saying i been sleep by 9 in a Onsie in my Snuggie

I will make sure my money and ain't funny. I paid off my credit card yesterday, along with other miscellaneous bills. If its under $400 I will pay it off immediately. And if its not an emergency, and I cant pay cash... I dont need it.

I will look better. Lmao. Odd right. I have some gorgeous friends. When I am outside looking crazy, and they are looking amazing, I feel some type of way. I mean, it was my conscious choice to go out looking like a whole hot ass mess, but I just feel ugh... So this year, I am taking some time, to make sure I go outside looking good. I want people to be proud to walking with me.

Remember my Happiness week? I am taking one Happiness Day a month. I am working on me this year.

I will read more. I love reading, but I been slipping. I need to get back on it!

I will take more risk... More color, More spontaneity, more outgoing. I will just Make MORE out of life...



No comments:

Post a Comment