Monday, January 10, 2011

Thug Lovin....

Just the title made me lol...

SN- Can ya'll tell I am doing no work today?

So my home girl Kym just tweeted "Most women want a man with a lil thug in him. Deny it... I dare you"

You know my argumentative as was about to but I agree whole-heartedly. Yes, *hangs head in shame* I likes a rough neck. Smh

This started at a young young age. Not that young, I am not a floozy I hope. I hated to see guys crying in the yard in school. I kicked this boy I liked in the nuts, and when he fell on the asphalt bawling in pain, all feeling of infatuation we left on the tar with his tears. I walked away with no remorse. I mean I know it hurt, but he ain't have to cry like that.

I also used to only date guys in gangs, or with some affiliation. I don't know if this was because I liked thugs, or I was always trying to nurture someone... either way if you ain't do something funny with your hand, you couldn't be my man. I even got selective with it. You know my fave colors are Red, Black and Gold... So I stuck with Bloods.

Disclaimer- Judge free zone...

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a guy that's gonna beat my ass, or physically emotionally or in any way shape or form abuse me. That's just not happening. I have been blessed to never been in an abusive relationship, but I can say, if a man ever hit me, I do pray for his well-being.

I just want a man who I can feel protected by. I don't want to go out and have to worry my big mouth gonna put us in a situation my man can't handle. I mean, Stinkface has never had to fight because of my mouth in the streets, but if the occasion arouse, I know he would hold me down. I don't even mind if a guy cries, sometimes its endearing. I just don't want no p*syy *ye shrug*

I think its just female nature to want to feel protected, no matter how independent a female is. I mean, I'll fight a grown man myself... I just cant be the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment