Monday, October 3, 2011

Labels

So, Im still on that dinner from Thursday...

Our friend had her friend over and he asks what we do...

My Homeboy- Im an entertainer

My Homegirl- Im a writer

Me- Ummmm... Im unemployed....

My homeboy- She an executive assistant at Panera Bread...

Lmao...

Now as funny as that was, Ive said this before. I don't feel like I am good at anything. I don't have a purpose. They said I was a hair consultant... and yea, that has been one of my dreams, but I don't even have the capital to try and start that. What else am I...?

Not a damn thing.

I am not saying I am a useless sack of shit, but I wish I had a definite title. I wish people looked at something and said, "Sio is a professional at that". I am working on finding out what I like, and I know I am not the only one. However, I just wish I was a little more established since I am 3 months from 27, which is 3 years from 30...

This quarter life crisis is real. I am working on trying to make things better and settle in a career, but its like a man... if you have no clue what you looking for, you'll never find the right one...

No comments:

Post a Comment