Monday, October 24, 2011

Those Who Dont Hear Shall Feel

If its anything a West Indian person love more than tea, its a random saying. They got an analogy/proverb for everything. Usually it involve a goat, fowl, cow (actually, any farm animal), or Jah... but one of my favorites is "Who don't hear shall feel"... If that aint the damn truth...

I am a strong believer of people learning their own lessons in life. You can come on this blog and read all the shit I go through and relate to it because you lived it. You feel it. You connect to it. Those who don't get my blog, don't get me, and its most likely cause they haven't got any experiences that deal with this. Im ok with that. People must live their own life and learn their own lessons. My friends know my rules, I tell you something once, and Im done. Take heed or not, Im still gonna be your friend and you probably will be at better person for it.

The reason this is also my favorite saying is because I am the official "Never hears, so I always feel" person. I am stubborn. I am a capricorn... my sign is a goat, I hope y'all not surprised. I know sometimes I think I know everything. This year taught me I damn sure didn't. I had to learn so much that I am not sure if anything else can fit in this mind. I almost lost a legit good person in my life over stupidity. Luckily, we worked past it, but I had to learn. I learned the hard way, but Lord knows I LEARNED. I won't be doing that dumb shit again. And thats the point.

If your not learning, then your not living. Some lessons have to be learned the hard way, but thats the best way. You'll feel them, embrace them, accept them, and apply them. As much as you want to help someone learn to protect them, sometimes you got to let them experience it themselves. The same way you did.

Ive said it on here before... Id rather look back and say "I can't believe I did that" than say "I wish I did that"... I won't take that opportunity from my friends...

So go and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment