Monday, October 31, 2011

Respect The Curve

<-----This is for my Asian twin... but I forgot there was a LEGIT video for this...


So, I don't like rejection. That shit thats going on in the video "So I walked over to him slowly, said 'I know you don't know me...'"

Yea, I won't be that Jawn.

I mean, I know not everyone is going to like me. Not everyone is going to think I am attractive. I am fine with that. Im not that delusional. However, If i see a joint in the club, I will not... i repeat, I will NOT approach him. So that way you can smile in my face , the turn around and tell your boys "the tall jawn with the big breast was sweating me"? Nah, Im so good.

I have homegirls who are bold. They're like "If you feeling him tell him, and if he say no... that cool...just move on"... These joints must be on crack cocaine.

1- These heffas got a roster thats filled more than a pre-meds students curriculum
2-They all cute and I highly doubt they have ever been turned down

I have ever been turned down either, but thats cause I never really put myself out there. And, i don't give a fifth of a fuck if I'm about to be 27 and being petty... I am not starting now. Guess Im gonna die old and alone... but I wouldn't haven been curved. *shrugs*

Now, don't het me wrong... I know how to flirt I think, so I will drop subtle hints... but if he don't get the hint, then I take my wine Im lying, y'all know Id be drinking henny, and move on.

Scenario- My homegirls and I were in the club with me a few years back. One of them was talking to a man by the bar for 20 mins... legit 20 minutes. She is cute, but she could be a 10 if she dressed up a bit more... but whatever. So I'm standing next to them as they talk and he ask her questions and she is giggling and flipping her hair... and she finally came out and asks "So how about you give me your number so we can continue this convo without Lil wayne blasting"... I thought that shit was smooth as hell... He made an awkward face and goes "Actually, I was just about to ask whats up with your homegirl" and points to one of our other friends...

I WAS MORTIFIED. Like, I wanted to cry for her... and you know what... she looked regular as shit. Said, oh she got a man but ill tell her you interested. Took that rejection like a G...So, here I am, cheeks all red from embarrassment, trying to pull my friend in the other direction every time we saw him in the small ass club, and laughing loud like we having the best time ever in this sweat box every time he came within ear shot. She had the nerve to ask me why I was acting weird... I was like "hoe what? you just all calm after that nigga played you like that...?" and she goes "eh, such is life"

such.is.life...

Please believe I am not about THAT life. Buy me an ass load of cats now, cause if I have to get rejected to find my future king, then I might as well name my body pillow king and marry it.

It might be petty. It might be immature. It might be pussy...but its me... Im almost 27 and its hard to teach an old dog new tricks... So ill leave the approaching to KP and Envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment