Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ain't Too Proud To Beg



Have I expressed how much I love TLC?

I used to love this song. Still do, but now... I can't relate.

I am absolutely too proud to beg..

Judge if y'all want, but I refuse to beg a man to have sex with me. Like even if its my man. Im not denying you the moot magic, why am i scratching at your pants begging for you to break me off... I have begged during sex... but thats a different story. So to beg someone, who isn't even my joint to dick me down... Oh no. Not happening.

And in this naive little world of mine, with the company I keep one big room, full of bad bitches, I assumed no girl begged for sex. And sticking with the theme of 2011, I was wrong... Girls are legitimately having men tell them, "No, i don't want to have sex with you" and they continue to press him...

Wait...

Maybe my pride is too strong, or I don't like being embarrassed, but this could not... could NOT be me. I just feel like, begging... legit pressing a man for sex is so unbecoming. It not only looks crazy, but it brings down the value you of your own vagina. Ive heard guys talk about this too. There is a difference between letting him get it easily and giving it away. When you practically begging him to have sex, whether they do it or not, they genuinely want to know whats the problem with you vagina that you don't hold it to a higher standard... Your moot looking about as appeasing as them food twitpics people foolishly put up...

Ok. Confession Time...Excluding my ex fiancé, Ive only had sex this year on 5 different occasions...

Actually typing this killed me slowly like cyanide.

And as much as it hurts my heart... I refuse to throw my vagina on every penis that does that sexy ass jump thing in my direction. I could of been busting it wide open like a piñata on Cinco de Mayo... but I chose not too. I am not trying to bring down the value of my moot.

I just wish females now a days realized their worth. I wished they didn't use sex as validation. Even the jawns I don't like and think aint worth shit, I wished they at least thought better of themselves...Sometimes you wanna give it up filthier than a NYC subway... and I completely understand... but part of growing up is self control. Especially with a nigga who giving his homegirl the come save me eye...

Maybe its just me but I'd rather be undersexed than pity sex...

No comments:

Post a Comment