Thursday, December 1, 2011

Photo Op..

So y'all know Im slow as shit right...?

In all of the shit I've learned in all of my months of being single, Ive always hated when a man asked me to send him a picture.... Like i thought it was creepy. I don't mind pictures, just wanted to know why you who just met me wanted one... you forgot what i looked like? You just keep random girls pics in your phone?

EW...

Anywhoot... Im talking to my co-worker, who i realize is an ignorant Aquarius man (apparently I'm drawn to these weirdos)... Im talking about some guy who text me and i mention he wanted a pic...

Me- Why does he want my face in his phone though...

Him- Its not a pic of your face he wants...

Me- Wait... o_O

Him- You couldn't of thought he wanted a pic of your face...

Me- *twiddles thumbs and looks around*

No, but seriously... did anyone know this? Apparently when these freak niggas want you to send suggestive photos... or even worse... pics of you breast and moot

What in the holiest of fucks?

Y'all can't be serious? You niggas comfortable asking for moot pics after 3 days of texting since y'all met in the bar? Y'all have got to chill. Seriously.


What y'all gonna say when she send this?

I asked around to almost all my male friends, and ladies.... here is what I learned.

Men use the "send me a photo" swindle as one of the gauges of if you a hoe or not. If you are like me and decline, or send a pic of you smiling regular, you are not a hoe according to this test. If you send a suggestive photo, you not a complete hoe, but you not in the clear... you will receive further tests on your level of hoedom. Be prepared to fight for the sanctity of your vagina. If you send any underwear clad, or naked body parts... you my friend (well not MY friend) are a hoe. But I'm sure you knew this already.... but now he does too..

- Not a hoe... - Might be a hoe...lets keep pushing... -*Cues Luda* Hoeeeeeee... HOE.

Im flabber-fucking-gasted

I admit my naivety in certain things... but i honestly didn't know these niggas were this tricky. They have some many plans and gauging... i feel like they setting up all females to lose.

Trust, I am a firm believer of sending your boos pics... Please believe I be cheesing all in my mans (well when I had one) phone... and every once in a while, you got to hit him with a treat... but thats your man (or boo, or jawn, or GAN), not some random you exchanged number with after 1 or 10 Henny and ginger ales. What really gets me is, some of you females really do it. Like y'all cool with sending pics of your nipple rings after a week? At the end of the day, a man is a man. Give them an inch, they take a mile; They only let you do what you allow them; and whatever other cliche terms that apply to this situation... but you, you silly bitch... you should have a bit more pride. I read in Cosmo, about the French who keep their mystery, they don't give too much so people can want more....There is some validity to that, especially in this case. I just want the best for y'all and for you to be aware, prepared, and staying off some mans hoe-dar...

(for further educational material on the sanctity of your vagina... please refer to poor pussy management post. Thanks )

No comments:

Post a Comment