Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Venus vs Mars...

Everyday Im reminded of how different men and women are. Everyday.

Back in 2003, before we started dating, my ex and I had a conversation about sex... and how it affects us. He said that when men don't have sex for a while, they get stronger... they feel like they can lift cars and be extra focused. But we all know I trust that man like I would trust a bald white man buying all the white sheets in a WalMart in Mississippi

Fast forward to September... Over sinks some of my homeboys told me the same thing. They said sex clouds their head... when they didn't have sex, they did their best at school, sports, life in general. always hear professional sports teams BANNING sex before big games. I can't even fathom this...

Sex is men's weakness, and its women's strength.

I know women (including myself) who go legit crazy without sex. LEGITIMATELY CRAZY. Anyone who knows me, knows I am an efficient bitch. Calls returned in timely manners, emails sent out quickly, always trying to be productive, 2 or 3 jobs on deck, 18 credits... I made shit happen...until this year.

I was sitting back wondering what was wrong. Why wasn't I the old Sio? The one who people looked at for reliability and stability. Where had she gone? Then I realized... I wasn't having constant sex.

Good dick can motivate you to be the all you can be...The Army ain't got shit on it. Each stroke will have you making life plans..

*Stroke*
I am gonna cook breakfast...
*Sroke*
I am gonna make dinner with dessert...
*Stroke*
I am gonna reorganize my closet...
*Stroke*
Nah, I need to go back to school for my masters...

And, I know what y'all saying...Some women thrive without sex... You've seen them... Single, celibate, sane, and successful. Right? Well what you not seeing is they probably masturbating like crazy. They'd marry their rabbit if it was legal. For some women, the release is enough. We all want the real thing, but they need it. If they didn't have it... man listen... All Im saying is I've seen horny spazz outs that aint got shit on PMS.

And you'll always know when a women isn't have sex... everything remind her of sex... be distracted as hell. A man shake my hand too hard and there is no telling whats gonna happen...

But of course men get the better end of the deal in life... They don't have sex, they turn into superman... they do have sex... well... they having sex...

SMH.. This life don't love us

1 comment:

  1. This post had me cracking up the whole way through but it's sooo true.

    I remember my freshman year in college, one of the guy's on the men's bball team told us how he didn't have sex of ANY kind during the season. I couold imagine the stress levels of his live in girlfriend. He said that it helped him perform at his peak all the time.

    As for us ladies, worlds get turned COMPLETELY upside down when regular sex of some kind is not had. This guy complimented my locs while I was in the midst of a drought and I was ready to follow him on the train in the opposite direction of which I was traveling...

    Shit was too real for me that day lol

    ReplyDelete