Monday, December 19, 2011

Monogamy and Infidelity- Which is Natural? Pt. 1

So my absolutely fearless and extraordinary friend @InADash had a relationship roundtable talking about monogamy and infidelity and I was honored she invited me. We went to brunch and I had an amazing time and got to see different point of views from not just different genders, but different relationship statuses... from single to divorced...

We talked about so much the video had to get broken into two parts... here is part one (also stop by Venus Genus. Enjoy!



Of Course the still shot of the video is me looking like I'm yelling with a fork in my hand... typical.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this video. I wish I had convos like this with my friends!
    And for the record, I say monogamy is unnatural. But don't tell Mr. Max ;)

    ReplyDelete