Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bigger Fish to Fry

Disclaimer- I am telling ya'll why I am mad and I will be cursing all up and through out this post

I am not a Mixxy Bitch (mixxy-someone who is always in drama; love to be involved in something). No one knew my business at TU, I was never talked about. Drama is always entertaining, but only when you not involved. I don't like to involve myself in fuckeries... just laugh at it.

So when I am here, minding my business, trying to enjoy life, and you come with your minuscule problems.. BITCH BOO BYE

Another Disclaimer- I hate Royce form Basketball Wives, as well as the above statement, however, it seemed disgustingly appropriate.

I love my friends, but some of my best friends are ones who are independent and over come problems. They don't fall victim to a bad day. They don't ruin friendships over bullshit. They don't lie when there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie. And they damn sure don't talk about me behind my back


The world doesn't revolve around one person. In the last month, I have lost an 8 yr relationship, had 3 IMMEDIATE family members in the hospital at the same time, one of which almost died from the same thing that killed my father. I have been broke and broken. Struggled with see my aunt who is a VP at a Fortune 500 company seem like a child where I had to wash her hair and she giggled and coo'ed like a baby. I don't not have time for people and their bullshit. Dead ass, I am over people right now. I am being selfish... and that includes doing what i want, how i want, and even to who I want...

Disclaimer #3- I am not going to hoe out... but if you see me slipping... stop me. lmao

So with that said, I have bigger Fish to Fry. I don't business with people feelings right now. And if anyone I know has an issue with this, you know my number. Please do not hesitate to let me know...

PS. Shots Fired...

1 comment:

  1. Can we take a minute to address the West Indian-ness of this post..."I don't business with people's feelings right now" LOL 'Tis all :-)

    ReplyDelete