Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zodiac Logic

Valentines Dinner for me was definitely an eye opener...

Went to dinner with two of my closest friends (sisters is more suitable), and we had a great time. I had a lychee martini (all the way banging) and we talked the whole dinner (well mid bites). As much as I love my boo's the Scorpio and the Leo... sometime its takes a Virgo and a Gemini to break it down for a Capricorn

I been getting increasingly nervous about this single thing. I told y'all I don't know the rules. Not the fact of being single, but the fact that I dead ass have no idea what to expect. I'm a a planner, I do not like surprises, and I am a worry wort. Its a cocktail for a heart attack and/or ulcer, but its me. Scorpio and Leo been trying to tell me to have a seat, but sometimes I need more then a "b*tch please, you'll be fine"

Hence why last night was such a relief. My Virgo understand I am technical and broke it down for me in a technical, logical terms, while Gemini game me the emotional aspect (like I need to be more emotional). My nerves are calmed, my head is clear. I am definitely not trying to have a boyfriend now. No serious relationships for now. I kind of still have to mourn for the passing of my last one. I love Stinkface to the point I would of took a bullet for him. Its hard to grasp that I failed. We failed. Buts its reality and I have to move forward...



Ill drink to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment