Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Play Your Position

I almost didn't write this post because I swore I wrote it already. I am a strong believer in playing your position. You know what your role is, don't go switching sh*t up. If you the side hoe, stay to the mother f*cking side. Don't go trying to go to the front however, in the case of the side joint, you can always fall the f*ck BACK.

People, especially females (sorry ladies), always trying to change they role. Always trying to come up. That's great for jobs and careers and sh*t, but when it comes to things that involve other people, that sh*t isn't cute.

So back to what I was saying, I am a strong believer of playing my part. I also am a strong believer that you got to know your part too. I am revisiting this cause as being newly single (I haven't been single since I was 16), I don't know how this dating sh*t work. I am not good with the games, or the subliminals, or the figuring feelings out. I want that sh*t straight and harsh, like a shot of 151. I am a big girl, I can take it. Let me decide if I want to put myself in the situation, and if I do I will play my role like I am in the running for an Oscar.

So I know you not a Pimp, but Pimp remember what I taught you....


Some people just want to be friends, so people want to be friends with benefits, some people want more but do not know how to express it. Do not go over analyzing shit. Want to know where you stand, ask. If you like the answer... then proceed. If you don't... move else where. Don't just stay where you at and when shit don't change get mad and catch feelings. You the one acting brand new, not them.

Shits real in the streets. I think I am down for the floozing now. As Toya said, "My p*ssy, you can have that... Just dont f*ck with my heart"

Keep ya heart 3 stacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment