Thursday, February 10, 2011

Twitter Philosophy

I don't know whose life I'm living but I was up til 3am on a weeknight. I guess I am about this life in 2011. But I digress..

After a deep convo on Skype with @T_lloyd and @TiffThomp, I vowed to go to sleep. Of course I went on to Twitter and got caught up in the convos Im brand new, let me rock... Someone tweeted

"Mind games are old, fronting only leads to wasted time. If you know what you want just say it. You might not even see tomorrow B."

Didn't I say that like 2 days ago? Yea, I did. I felt like you needed a reminder

Someone replied, "He right, but I ain't making the first move. I am not trying to be the 'He trying to bag' in the face ass n*gga"

I just said that too, no?

I got to much pride. But females and males be so pressed not to seem pressed, we might just push away the love of our life...

I admit I may be one of those joints when the time comes. Until someone tell me where we stand, I'm gonna play my position (see previous post). My hearts been broken once. That's enough for 7 lifetimes for me... Miss me with that sh*t again. Crying in public bathrooms, pretending you have allergies in case someone catches you tearing up, not listening to the radio in public cause you don't want a song to come on to set you off. Hating him but he the only one you want to speak to cause only he truly has the answers. Its all overrated. I love the idea of Love. I'm a romantic low key, but I don't do pain well unless its tats or piercings.

PSA- I am not bitter, nor do I want to be. If you notice me turning into a bitter, I hate men, love, anything that has the word male in it, why doesn't anyone like me, I'm never gonna get married or have kids type joints. Smack me... HARD

I still truly believe that love is possible, unconditional, supporting, butterflies in the stomach after 20 yrs, just the thought of his kisses and touch send shivers up your spine kind of love. The love that will make a grown woman call another grown women a pumpkin with so much anger that it sounds like the dirtiest insult ever (PS- I loved the movie No Strings Attached). I believe ill have it one day. If it happens soon, its God's will cause you cant go looking for things like that. You also cant avoid it. So I'm going to chill until the time is right...

I dead ass just had to look at the top of this post to see what my point was... sigh..

I guess in the long run I am a hypocrite. I agree, but I probably wont practice when it come to relationships. But f*ck it. I do what I want this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment