Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My PlayList

Play Your Part- Rick Ross (Ashes to Ashes mixtape)

Wale's verse is the best... Live and Learn

I try to love ‘em in the physical not literal
she said she love me but what I’m feeling is minuscule
I understand that Prada lives in her inner soul
so the devil that droves in her got in control
Anne Hathaway, and sack chasin’ getting got cake up
though my paper way thicker than model make up
but ya’ll wait up my mind racing my toe slippin
a lot of women is real some b-tches Robin Givings
I never give ‘em no liquid no pot to piss in
I tend to leave them quite offended if they too dependent
I’m pitchin b-tches thats dreamin’ thinking Im trickin’ chicken
I’m simply f-ckin’ with b-tches that know they whole position
thats real n-gga sh-t
real n-gga life
I give my heart to one broad, the others get the pipe
I aint tryna fight, I aint tryna fuss
I trying for the money, they tryna fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment