Monday, February 28, 2011

Caution... This is X-Rated

I want to have sex...

TMI? Close your browser then...

OK... back to what I was saying. I want to have sex... I'm human no?

I want that sex that has no limits cause he knows what you like already but he does it like he's never explored your body. I want him to f.ck me like he missed me. I want him to know that I love getting my neck and back kissed, and that I love the feeling of skin to skin. I want him to kiss my breast like they were his life source. That I don't mind him pulling my hair cause the rough sh.t turns me on. I liked to be ordered, unless I'm on top... then I run sh.t... I want the feeling of it being the first time without the awkwardness... every time. I want it in the kitchen, in the bathroom, on the floor. I want my hair gel nearby cause I don't expect my wrap to last. I want him to know I'm loud but know how to quiet me down. I want him to make my eyes roll, my toes curl and my body shake...

I Want Him...

Now, if I only had a him...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment