Monday, October 4, 2010

Accountability

Happy Monday People!

I know, I have been MIA.... But things are settling down so I am trying to get back to posting on this more. So here are my life updates.

-Stinkface got his car
-Work has settled down
-I feel like a whole new person
-I got my car

Introducing Barney!



YUP! He is Purple, but I think it gives him character.

So, through all this, as excited as I was, I had a panic attack after I bought Barney. Crazy right. I felt like I signed my soul away to the devil. Lol. Its my first large purchase like this, and there is no refunds. Lol. I just got really really really nervous that I made a mistake. But of course, Stinkface told me I was crazy... Even my common law wife Dee said to calm down

Which leads me to the point of this post. I went with Dee to a work function this weekend, and her co-worker (I wont put your name on here, but you know who you are) saw me and says "I told Dee to bring you, I read your blog all time. Well, when you update it"

Now I am used to Tiff or Dani sending me threatening messages about posting, but I always thought it was because I consider them close friends, and they know that when I started this blog, I was so nervous no one would read it, that they were just being nice. To have someone that really has no loyalty to me say they love my blog, kind of made my night. I'm not a celeb, I don't have an interesting life or party hoping, dating a string of Rocawear models (even though my Stinkface is a looker), or anything that people see as exciting now. I just write when I am bored as a way to get my thoughts out and expressing myself.

I have a tendency to start things and not finish. Get bored with it or distracted and then abandon it. Tennis, Piano, Dance (one of things that still makes me sad that I stopped), all on my incomplete list. I REFUSE to add anything else to this list, especially this blog. I am accountable to other people.

So, I have a small request. Hold me accountable. Make sure if you don't see a post, call my ass out. Sometimes I guess I need a little push

Shout out to Apple Metro again

No comments:

Post a Comment