Monday, October 4, 2010

Picture Updates!

Despite my current broke status, I went to MAC to check out the new Disney Villain line (which I love) and the lovely gentleman and the MAC counter in Macy's at Cross County beat my face (that means he did my make-up for those of you who think he attacked me). I don't wear a lot of make-up so I had to take pictures cause I may never look like this again. Lol












Clearly I was too hype. Also, Sunday the 3rd made a year without a perm! woohoo. That's the longest I have ever made trying to go natural. I usually cave in during the summer. Lol. I am so happy because I don't even feel the urge to perm anymore. Its not longer a struggle so I know this time is for good! I'm excited. I took a pic of my "fro" this morning when I woke up... *Caution* This pic even scared me... LOL






Please ignore my crusty lips... I don't even know why they look like that... smh... but we all friends on here right? Right... However, if this pic scared you a bit... scroll back up... hopefully you will get calmed back down... lol

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Omg, Sioban, your ability to make me literally LOL when I read your posts is just unmatched lol..Love you

    ReplyDelete