Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Im Whipping My Hair on These Hoes

Those who know me knew it was only a matter of time before I blogged about this...



I love this effin song. Jesus knows how I feel about Will and Jada having Willow running around here looking like a hot ass mess (I love me some cheetah print, but sometimes we have to say This. Is. Too. Much). She look like a Limited Edition Jungle Treasure Troll in this picture...but dammit I love her.

SideNote- Jada tried to turn the attention of her kids disastrous hair styles by creating her own... That didn't work. However, she did successful turn herself into an Avatar




Ok, back to the issue at hand. I love this song. Love Love LOVE! Who would of thunk this little 9 year old mini version of old Wendy Williams can do such a thing. The first time I heard this song I feel in love. Flipping my shoulder length locks over my shoulder, dancing around my room, while my brother watched me suspiciously out the corner of his eye while he played Mario cart. I know Stinkface tired of hearing the song cause i play it every time I get in the car...

I love this damn song.

I dont wear extensions, but I am about to put 20 inches of weave in for homecoming so when whip my hair comes on, I can have maximum hair whipage action going on

this is a judgment free blog

Now, just when I think I can't love this song any damn more.. Nicki. Effin. Minaj does the remix. Sweet 8lb Baby Jesus, I almost had a stroke. Y'all know I love me some Nicki....



*fans self*

As much as I talk about Willow, I am glad we have a young black girl on scene not talking about her boo thang or whateva nonsense the other young black female artist talk abo.... wait... there are no other young black female artist. So to finally have one, spitting a positive, catchy song, I am impressed. I love me some Justin Beiber even though I think he is the devil for becoming so popular so quick, and those signature bangs are only used to hide horns, or triple 6's, or some other mark of the beast and Miley Cyrus, we need some young minority role models other than... well damn I don't know any male or female under 18. What happened to the Immatures, and the Another Bad Creations? The Sammie's? The old school girl groups like Destiny Child circa 98? I fully support Willow in all her non-fashion related endeavors

So if yall see me in the street (to quote the good Serge aka Tata) "24 inches of the finest Bronco hair" flowing down my back... don't be surprised... just start playing Whip My Hair and watch the magic happen

No comments:

Post a Comment